At NSF Burwater, we believe our training programmes should be simple, fun and memorable, so our trainees remember what they have learnt and can apply the knowledge into their workplace. Our Licensed Controller Qualification (LCQ) in Wellington provides a fun and interactive training so you can familiarise yourself with everything you need to know and learn about LCQ.
Everyone in our community will benefit when front-line hospitality, retail staff and the Duty Manager understand their legal obligations in relation to alcohol and are committed to providing safe drinking environments where customers can enjoy the food & drinks we provide.
If you're involved in the sale and supply of liquor, the License Controller Qualification (LCQ) in Auckland will provide you with the knowledge you need to meet your responsibilities under the law. Our License Controller Qualification training is available in Wellington as well as in Auckland, Christchurch and Palmerston North.
Therefore, every person applying for a Manager's Certificate must hold the Licence Controller Qualification (LCQ). Achieving Unit Standards 4646 and 16705 will give you your LCQ.
Basic Food Safety Training Objectives & Outcomes
- NZQA US 4646 Demonstrate knowledge of Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and its implications for licensed premises
- NZQA US 16705 Demonstrate knowledge of Host Responsibility requirements as a duty manager of licensed premises
- Revision throughout the day
- Open-book examination throughout the day NZQA Demonstrate
- The Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and its implications for licensed premises
- Alcohol and intoxication in licensed premises as a Duty Manager
- The responsibilities and requirements for alcohol service in licensed premises as a Duty Manager
- The maintenance of a safe drinking environment as a Duty Manager
1-day course - $240 + GST
Book your LCQ Training now!
Visit our LCQ Training page and find the Course Dates